Cable Up's rugged Industrial line features high-performance, balanced analog microphone cable. The XLR connections are factory soldered for reliable professional use at a competitive price.
All Cable Up® Industrial cables are covered by a 1-year unconditional warranty against defects in material or workmanship.
Cable Up MIC-XX-30 Features:
- 30' in length
- High-performance, balanced analog mic cable
- Soldered XLR connectors
- 1-year unconditional warranty
- Melt lacquer shell
Cable Up MIC-XX-30 Specifications:
- No. of Conductors: 2
- Conductor Gauge: 24 AWG
- Stranding: 26x36
- Shield Type & % Coverage: Spiral 95%
- Overall Diameter: 0.245"
- Capacitance, Conductor to Conductor: 21 pf / ft
- Capacitance, One conductor to shield with other conductor tied to shield: 37 pf / ft
- Characteristic Impedance: 70Ω NOMINAL
- D.C. Resistance @ 20°C: 23Ω/1000'
- Jacket: Matte PVC
- Jacket Thickness: 0.045"
- Insulation Thickness: 0.018"
- Weight per 100 ft: 3.2 lbs