The JBL EON ONE MK2 battery-powered column PA packs a class-leading acoustic package, 5-channel digital mixer, dbx and Lexicon DSP, Bluetooth functions and universal app control into a lightweight, portable package that can be carried in one hand.
The EON ONE MK2 delivers the fidelity JBL is legendary for, combining a geometrically optimized, C-shaped 8-tweeter array with a 10” woofer to deliver class-leading clarity and coverage down to 37 Hz, with wide dispersion and a maximum output of 123 dB.
The EON ONE MK2 is engineered for versatility and ease of use: Dial up your signature sound in an instant, thanks to a full suite of pro-grade Lexicon and dbx effects and presets, with controls that scale from beginner to advanced. Variable Power Performance automatically optimizes power performance for AC or battery operation. Bluetooth audio streaming and six-hour battery operation round out the advantages of this all-purpose, all-in-one system.
EON ONE MK2 is ideal for a range of users, from buskers and singer/songwriters seeking pro-grade sound without AC power, to educators and hospitality providers who prioritize fast setup and ease of use, to houses of worship and rental companies who require portable solutions for indoor and outdoor applications. In short: It’s your go-to anytime, anywhere system.
JBL EON ONE MK2 Features:
- C-shaped array of 8 2” tweeters delivers superior clarity and 140°H x30°V dispersion for room-filling sound
- 10” woofer in acoustically optimized cabinet generates natural, smooth low end, down to 37 Hz
- Variable Power Performance automatically optimizes power performance to provide 4 dB higher output when connected to an AC source: 123 dB peak SPL using AC power, 119 dB peak using battery power
- Built-in 1,500-watt (peak) amplifier
- Frequency response: 37 Hz–20 kHz @ -10 dB; 45 Hz –20 kHz @ -3 dB
- Built-in 5-channel digital mixer is designed by mix engineers for optimized workflow
- Triple-Tier DSP lets users choose beginner, intermediate or advanced control
- I/Os include 3 Neutrik XLR Combo jacks, 1 Hi-Z input and a summed 3.5mm/BT input
- ¼” balanced passthrough with independent volume control and speaker delay allows for analog system expansion
- Two channels of true 48V phantom power expand microphone connectivity
- Two USB ports allow device charging from onboard battery or AC power
- Bluetooth 5.0 audio streaming to one device, with control of up 10 units
- Full-color EasyNav LCD provides access to all control parameters
- Simple Success LED meters indicate mixer functions such as mute, signal detection and clipping
- JBL Pro Connect universal app offers control over every function of up to ten systems
- PA components are stored in the woofer cabinet for easy one-hand carry
- Ergonomically optimized carry handle minimizes wrist strain
- Road-tough, lightweight polypropylene cabinet with steel grille
JBL EON ONE MK2 Specifications:
- System Type: Powered Column PA Speaker
- Woofer Size: 10"
- Tweeter Size: 2"
- Tweeter Count: 8
- MAX SPL: 123db/119dB AC/Battery
- Frequency Range (-10 dB): 37-20kHz
- Frequency Range (-3 dB): 45-20kHz
- Horizontal Dispersion: 170°
- Vertical Dispersion: 30°
- Power Rating: 1500W Peak ; 400W RMS
- AC Power Input: 300W 100-230V AC 50-60Hz
- Input Impedance: 4kΩ balanced Combo ; 2MΩ balanced Hi-Z Jack ; 10kΩ 3.5mm single ended 2 channel
- Crossover Frequency: 230Hz
- I/O: 3 - XLR Combo Jacks ; 1 - 1/4” Hi-Z ; 1 - 1/8”/BT Summed ; 1 - X1/4” balanced
- Battery: 97.2 WH, 36V, Lithium Ion
- Width: 17.8 in (452 mm)
- Depth: 24.7 in (627 mm)
- Height: 28.7 in (730 mm)
- Net Weight: 42.5 lbs. (19.3kg)
- Gross Weight: 49.3 lbs. (22.38kg)